- REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS:
41 Skylines Business Village/ fao JSA Partners Acc Limeharbour
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +447538733966
- Company Number: 11160219
- Office hours: Mon – Sat: 9:00 – 17:30
- BACS Payment:
SORT CODE: 30-98-97
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 56775968
Tell HMRC that you’re self–employed, so that they know you need to pay tax through self-assessment and pay Class 2 and 4 National Insurance contributions. Go to the government’s website to register, or look at our article on registering as a sole trader with HMRC for more information. Set up a business bank account. Or you can contact Accounton here and we can handle your case from the very beginning to ready to earn and beyond.
You can run your business as a private limited company. This means the company:
- is legally separate from the people who run it
- has separate finances from your personal ones
- can keep any profits it makes after paying tax
What you’ll need to do
To set up a private limited company you need to register with Companies House. This is known as ‘incorporation’.
- a suitable company name
- an address for the company
- at least one director
- details of the company’s shares – you need at least one shareholder
- to check what your SIC code is – this identifies what your company does
You’ll also need:
- shareholders to agree to create the company and the written rules (known as ‘memorandum and articles of association’)
- details of people with significant control over your company, for example anyone with more than 25% shares or voting rights
Once you have these details, you can register your company.
At Accounton we can help you to establish your private limited company from the very beginning. We will hold your hands trough the whole process and provide you with useful advice, experts, and technical background for a long term WIN-WIN co-operation.
Accounton offers a “pay as we work” low cost, or monthly fixed fee accountancy package (Starting with £50 /month) with all clients receiving their own dedicated, friendly, approachable accountant.
All of our accountants specialise in providing accountancy services to the self-employed, freelancers, sole traders, small to medium sized limited companies and private individuals.
Accounton is part of the Quantina Intelligence Group in London, United Kingdom. Means we have a huge IT resource of Software-, and Website designs, article writing, legal writing and so on.
Our package Includes unlimited access to your own dedicated accountant throughout the year and covers all your business and personal tax affairs needs.
All our accountancy services include:
– Unlimited access to your accountant
– Ongoing advice on how to manage your business
– Updates and reminders so you’ll never miss a deadline