Self Employed

Sole traders must register with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and follow certain rules on running and naming their business. 

Naming your business
You can use your own name or trade under a business name – read the rules for naming your business.
You must include your own name and business name (if you have one) on any official paperwork, like invoices and letters.

If you’re a sole trader, you run your own business as an individual and are self-employed.

You can take on staff – being a sole trader means you’re responsible for the business, not that you have to work alone.

You’re responsible for:

[contact-form-7 id=”460″]
[contact-form-7 id=”1702″]